TERMS OF SERVICE
Your Acceptance of Terms
The term “User” refers to a Visitor, Student or Attendee.
BY USING THE SERVICES, OR BY INDICATING YOUR ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT BY CLICKING “REGISTER,” REGISTERING A USER ACCOUNT (AS DEFINED HEREIN) WITH RELEARN OR ANY SIMILAR MECHANISM, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IF YOU ARE A VISITOR, BY USING THE SERVICES, IN ADDITION TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT (EXCEPT FOR THE SECTION ENTITLED “STUDENT/PARTICIPANT), YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “VISITOR COMMUNICATIONS.” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “VISITOR COMMUNICATIONS,” DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
ADDITIONALLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, IF YOU ARE A STUDENT OR PARTICIPANT, BY REGISTERING YOUR USER ACCOUNT WITH RELEARN ACADEMY, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “STUDENT/PARTICIPANT COMMUNICATIONS.” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THE SECTION ENTITLED “STUDENT/PARTICIPANT COMMUNICATIONS,” DO NOT REGISTER YOUR USER ACCOUNT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER YOUR USER ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE CERTAIN PARTS OF THE SERVICE THAT MAY REQUIRE A USER ACCOUNT.
If you are Visitor, we may contact you through & also provide your information on the website for you to contact us with questions or comments. If you use this information to contact us, you consent to receive any notifications, messages or other communications in response to any such contact.
Student and Attendee Communications
If you are a Student or a Participant, you expressly indicate your consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Notices”) that we provide in connection with your User Account and your use of the Services. Notices may include, without limitation, e-mail, text messages etc. In addition, Notices may include emails with promotional, marketing, and advertising information and recommendations that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you administrative and transactional Notices, however, such as, but not limited to, information about your User Account, confirmation of your registration for Skill Development Courses, Workshops information related to your method of payment, transactional receipts or other services that may be necessary to provide you.
You understand and consent that we may, without further notice or warning and in our discretion, monitor or record telephone conversations you or anyone acting on your behalf has with us or our agents for quality control and training purposes or for our own protection. You acknowledge and understand that, while your communications with us may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning, not all telephone lines or calls may be recorded by us, and we do not guarantee that recordings of any particular telephone calls will be retained or retrievable.
User Accounts and User Registration; Educational Partners
In setting up your User Account, you may be prompted or required to enter additional information, including but not limited to your name, name of organization, mobile number and email address. Additional information may be required to confirm your identity. You understand and agree that all information provided by you is accurate, current and complete and that you will maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services and your enrollment in the Skill Development Courses, or a Workshop, to the extent applicable.
Our Website is available to any User. However, register for skill development courses and workshops is restricted to Students or Participants that have a registered User Account. By registering, you agree that:
- you are registered for the course only once and will not set up multiple User Accounts; and
Additional requirements apply to Students. As a Student, in addition to the points above, you agree that: – you are registering with the intent to complete the assignments, if any, that are relevant and applicable to the website or Skill Development Courses for which you have enrolled.
User Conduct Policy
To the extent you are registered or enrolled as a student/participant in, or are otherwise attending, an Educational Partner or other institution with its own policy regarding student and/or employee conduct or an “honor code,” those terms shall apply to you as a student and/or employee of such institution. Additionally, unless the following conflicts with such a policy or honor code, any User of the Skill Development Courses/Workshop agrees that he or she:
- will not harass other Students, Attendees or Visitors;
- will not cheat on any homework assignment or exams for the Skill Development Courses;
- will not post online any Secured Testing Materials (as defined below);
- will not share solutions to homework assignments or exams; and
- and will comply with the requirements of the specific applicable code of conduct, if any, relating directly to a skill development course in which such User is enrolled.
In addition, you may not post, upload, or transmit to or otherwise make available through the website or Skill Development Courses any content, communications, or other information (collectively, “Unauthorized Content”):
- that is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, or libellous or that defames, abuses, harasses, discriminates against or threatens others;
- that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other disabling devices or other harmful components intended to or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
- that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- that consists of any high volume, automated, or electronic means to access the website (including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts);
- that infringes the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party;
- that violates the rights of other Users of the Class Sites; or
- that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or otherwise advocates or encourages any illegal activity.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of the Skill Development Courses and all Content and services available during the Skill Development Courses is at your sole risk and responsibility. THE SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSES (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND THE ENTIRE RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSES AND CONTENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE CONTENT OR THE SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSES/WORKSHOPS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR ACHIEVE THE INTENDED PURPOSES, (B) THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSES WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, ERROR- FREE, COMPLETELY SECURE OR RELIABLE, OR (C) THAT DEFECTS IN OR ON THE SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSES OR CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH AND DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, SUSTAINED FROM USE OF THE SKILL DEVELOPMENT COURSES AND CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
Linking to Other Sites
Our Website may contain links to pages on other websites (“Linked Sites”), and those Linked Sites may contain content or offer products and/or services for sale. Relearn Academy does not author, edit, control, or monitor these Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that (a) we have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by Linked Sites, and (b) we do not control or endorse the sponsors of such Linked Sites or the content, products, advertising, or other materials presented on such Linked Sites. We may remove any Linked Sites from the Class Sites at any time for any reason or for no reason.
RELEARN ACADEMY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED BY YOU WITH THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE LINKED SITES OR FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE REPRESENTATIONS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON SUCH LINKED SITES.
We appreciate that Linked Sites may contain material in which the operator of the Linked Sites has intellectual property rights. We respect those rights and provide the links for information purposes only. The fact that we have linked to any Linked Site does not create or imply any relationship or partnership with the operator of such Linked Site.
Dispute Procedure and Claims of Copyright Infringement
Relearn Academy respects the rights and intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your product or other work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Relearn Academy with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the product, copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the product, work or other intellectual property that you claim has been misrepresented or infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is misrepresenting or infringing your product;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the product, work, copyright or intellectual property, or its agent, or applicable law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the product, work, copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf.
For notices of disputes or claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
First Floor, Student Centre, Department of CSE
National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector 26
Chandigarh – 160019